Tuesday, April 13, 2010

can a 8800gts fit in this coolermasters case

http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/product.php?productid=555%26cat=531%26page=1can a 8800gts fit in this coolermasters case
Yes, why not?can a 8800gts fit in this coolermasters case
While the new GPU's are a bit larger, they still fit a regular ATX case perfectly, so you won't have any trouble fitting it in that case.
i had a friend who bought one and it didnt fit in his mid-atx case. he had to get a full. so just be careful
If your harddrive(s) sticks out where the vga card is supposed to be, it may not be able to fit in there.

I had to place my harddrive at a different spot.
[QUOTE=''BounceDK'']If your harddrive(s) sticks out where the vga card is supposed to be, it may not be able to fit in there. I had to place my harddrive at a different spot.[/QUOTE] Yup, happened to me.  Not a big deal though, just move your hard drive.  Unless you have a full rack of HDDs.  In which case, I guess find a bigger one.
I just got all my parts to build my new rig and man is the 640MB 8800GTS one huge card, and I mean HUGE. Yes it will fit in that case. I have to wait on my tower. I got it yesterday and had to send it back because the front was almost busted all the way off. I can%26#39;t wait to get this thing put together. Wait until you see how big the card is.
[QUOTE=''mcflurry4321''] [QUOTE=''BounceDK'']If your harddrive(s) sticks out where the vga card is supposed to be, it may not be able to fit in there. I had to place my harddrive at a different spot.[/QUOTE] Yup, happened to me.  Not a big deal though, just move your hard drive.  Unless you have a full rack of HDDs.  In which case, I guess find a bigger one. [/QUOTE]i only have one HDD
[QUOTE=''Chris_53''][QUOTE=''mcflurry4321''] [QUOTE=''BounceDK'']If your harddrive(s) sticks out where the vga card is supposed to be, it may not be able to fit in there. I had to place my harddrive at a different spot.[/QUOTE] Yup, happened to me. Not a big deal though, just move your hard drive. Unless you have a full rack of HDDs. In which case, I guess find a bigger one. [/QUOTE]i only have one HDD[/QUOTE]

Then it's not going to be a problem. If the GPU and HDD are just at the same height, they propably won't fit in the case next to each other, since both the hardware and the power plugs will take up too much room. Just making some room by putting the HDD one place lower or higher solves this.
ok thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment