Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sound Problem Please Help

My game and movie sounds wont work system sounds work and when I hook up my 360 to my monitor and comp speakers I get sound. I tried going to control panel and checking the volume controls but it says no mixer device is available what can I do to get sound back for my games and movies?Sound Problem Please Help
install the driversSound Problem Please Help
My first thought would be to load the proper drivers...but I%26#39;m somewhat confused by your message.  Are you trying to hook up a 360 to your monitor and use your comp speakers?  I%26#39;m not familiar with the XBOX 360%26#39;s setup or compatabilities.  But usually, if the 360 has a headphone jack on it anywhere, and you%26#39;re using 2.1 comp speakers, you would plug it in there and you shouldn%26#39;t have to load any drivers.  Didn%26#39;t know you could load drivers on a 360 to begin with.  But again, I%26#39;m not sure.
load the drivers
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment