Thursday, April 15, 2010

more complaining. lolz!

Ive been playing alot of CSS lately and im dropping to 40fps with alot of players when some of my friends that I play with have a single 6600GT and have no lag. My symptoms are studdering in Half Life 2 when any type of exlotion goes off and in heavy firefights in CSS its like a slideshow. 
CPU Temp is 37C Max under loadGPU Temp is 45C Max under load more complaining. lolz!
[QUOTE=''_SKatEDiRt_''] Ive been playing alot of CSS lately and im dropping to 40fps with alot of players when some of my friends that I play with have a single 6600GT and have no lag. My symptoms are studdering in Half Life 2 when any type of exlotion goes off and in heavy firefights in CSS its like a slideshow. CPU Temp is 37C Max under loadGPU Temp is 45C Max under load [/QUOTE]When was the last time you formatted?  What are the settings at?more complaining. lolz!
[QUOTE=''Taijiquan''][QUOTE=''_SKatEDiRt_''] Ive been playing alot of CSS lately and im dropping to 40fps with alot of players when some of my friends that I play with have a single 6600GT and have no lag. My symptoms are studdering in Half Life 2 when any type of exlotion goes off and in heavy firefights in CSS its like a slideshow. CPU Temp is 37C Max under loadGPU Temp is 45C Max under load [/QUOTE]When was the last time you formatted? What are the settings at?[/QUOTE]Everything high, 2xAA, 4xAF, vsync- disabled, HDR-off, color correction -off 
[QUOTE=''_SKatEDiRt_''][QUOTE=''Taijiquan''][QUOTE=''_SKatEDiRt_''] Ive been playing alot of CSS lately and im dropping to 40fps with alot of players when some of my friends that I play with have a single 6600GT and have no lag. My symptoms are studdering in Half Life 2 when any type of exlotion goes off and in heavy firefights in CSS its like a slideshow. CPU Temp is 37C Max under loadGPU Temp is 45C Max under load [/QUOTE]When was the last time you formatted? What are the settings at?[/QUOTE]Everything high, 2xAA, 4xAF, vsync- disabled, HDR-off, color correction -off [/QUOTE]Yea, something is up.  When did you format last?
[QUOTE=''Taijiquan''][QUOTE=''_SKatEDiRt_''][QUOTE=''Taijiquan''][QUOTE=''_SKatEDiRt_''] Ive been playing alot of CSS lately and im dropping to 40fps with alot of players when some of my friends that I play with have a single 6600GT and have no lag. My symptoms are studdering in Half Life 2 when any type of exlotion goes off and in heavy firefights in CSS its like a slideshow. CPU Temp is 37C Max under loadGPU Temp is 45C Max under load [/QUOTE]When was the last time you formatted? What are the settings at?[/QUOTE]Everything high, 2xAA, 4xAF, vsync- disabled, HDR-off, color correction -off [/QUOTE]Yea, something is up. When did you format last?[/QUOTE]about a month or so ago. I have formatted my hdd about 5 times now. the last format that I did was a quick format. I don%26#39;t know if that matters. 
Reformatting is truly a last resort. Scan for viruses, spware, trojans, and other malware. 
[QUOTE=''Rusteater'']Reformatting is truly a last resort. Scan for viruses, spware, trojans, and other malware. [/QUOTE]\I run scans every night and its on a schedule. I have AVG Free, Webroot Spy Sweeper, Spyware Cleaner, and MCaffe 
Hmm, I get performance only a little bit  worse than that with a 2.4ghz P4, 6600GT, and a way underpowered 220w compaq psu. Something is definately wrong.
[QUOTE=''Heretic32'']Hmm, I get performance only a little bit worse than that with a 2.4ghz P4, 6600GT, and a way underpowered 220w compaq psu. Something is definately wrong.[/QUOTE]well i get 118fps in the CSS stress test. and this is @1280x1024

Well that seems pretty good in the stress test since I get around 80. Have you tried different drivers?
[QUOTE=''Heretic32'']Well that seems pretty good in the stress test since I get around 80. Have you tried different drivers?[/QUOTE]yeah its the same with all the drivers unfortunately. I just thought that the X1950pro would have been a lot better.  
does this happen with other games?
[QUOTE=''Nosecandy68'']does this happen with other games?[/QUOTE]Yes, Quake 4. I was just playing and it was getting in the 25-30s but I do not have vsync on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment