Sunday, April 11, 2010

nVidia Control Panel Direct Fan controll...or lack thereof.

Ever since I removed and reinstalled my 8800GTS (When installing other stuff ;)) I can%26#39;t access the direct fan control option in my control panel. Is there any way I can ''reset'' it such that it will let me control it? It used to take 3C off my idle temp =/nVidia Control Panel Direct Fan controll...or lack thereof.
I use RivaTuner - I haven't been able to control the fan speed in the nvidia driver.nVidia Control Panel Direct Fan controll...or lack thereof.
Fan control has been lost in drivers after 97.92 for the 8800 line.  Its in the release notes.  I am up to 158 and still doesnt work.
[QUOTE=''ZBoater'']Fan control has been lost in drivers after 97.92 for the 8800 line.  Its in the release notes.  I am up to 158 and still doesnt work.[/QUOTE] Thanks, Boat. Who reads the release notes anyway? Well....thankfully at least one person does, I suppose ;)
[QUOTE=''Staryoshi87''] [QUOTE=''ZBoater'']Fan control has been lost in drivers after 97.92 for the 8800 line.  Its in the release notes.  I am up to 158 and still doesnt work.[/QUOTE] Thanks, Boat. Who reads the release notes anyway? Well....thankfully at least one person does, I suppose ;)[/QUOTE] He he.   Don%26#39;t thank me.  I didn%26#39;t read them either.  I read it in an nVidia support forum and THEN I opened the notes up and did a search on the word ''fan'' to find it.  Otherwise I%26#39;d still be wondering... :D
i do.... just to see if they fixed or messed up anything from previous iterations.
RivaTuner v2.01 has fan control for 158.xx drivers.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment