Tuesday, April 13, 2010

which month will crysis be out?

it says third quater.  what month do you think?  hopefully some hardware prices will be lower by then.  especialy cpus%26#39;swhich month will crysis be out?
Septemberwhich month will crysis be out?
I%26#39;m, guessing September or October. But really, I think Crytek can take all the time they want to turn Crysis into the best game ever. I can wait a couple more months for a better product, ya dig?
[QUOTE=''frost_mourne13'']I%26#39;m, guessing September or October. But really, I think Crytek can take all the time they want to turn Crysis into the best game ever. I can wait a couple more months for a better product, ya dig?[/QUOTE]Like how we also need to wait another year for spore :(

I%26#39;ll wait two years for it. I don%26#39;t want such games with potential to be rushed and miss out on that potential.
i cant wait cuz then it will be give me a reason to build a new rig!  cuz right now it aint worth it cuz there are no good games coming out until crysis!
don't care, my rig will probably run it like crap :lol:
By the time Crysis comes out this year, R600 will be here and so will Phenom FX, X4 and X2.

No comments:

Post a Comment