Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is ';Zogis'; a good graphics card manufacture?

Newegg is selling a zogis 8800 gts 320 mb for $255 with a rebate. Is it a good copany or should I spend a little more and get an evga?Is ';Zogis'; a good graphics card manufacture?
Never heard of them.  The eVGA also has a rebate which makes it only $5 more.  I%26#39;d go with the eVGA for sure. [url]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130082[/url] Is ';Zogis'; a good graphics card manufacture?
Never heard of Zogis. I would just spend the extra $10, it%26#39;s a big investment and you don%26#39;t wanna screw yourself over.
man the names people come up with ZOGIS? that sounds a drink...
Sigoz would be more fun. Sounds pretty sweet...I think I%26#39;m going to use that for mmorpgs....mine!
[QUOTE=''Staryoshi87'']Sigoz would be more fun. Sounds pretty sweet...I think I%26#39;m going to use that for mmorpgs....mine![/QUOTE]Lol, Are you going to trademark it too?

[QUOTE=''el_carl''][QUOTE=''Staryoshi87'']Sigoz would be more fun. Sounds pretty sweet...I think I%26#39;m going to use that for mmorpgs....mine![/QUOTE]Lol, Are you going to trademark it too?
[/QUOTE] Patent Pending.
Zogis? Wow, never heard of them :)I always thought GeCube was cool manufacturer name. Coincidence, I remember first hearing about them around the same time the Gamecube came out.  
they are good
I have a Vanilla 6800 from Zogis sitting in my old Athlon XP 2800 box. So far so good, though it doesn%26#39;t overclock nearly as well as the other cards.
You guys can keep talking about weird company names, but I think I might buy the XFX version. It comes with GRAW and is overclocked. It is only $310... it all depends when I buy it and how much I spend.
[QUOTE=''el_carl'']You guys can keep talking about weird company names, but I think I might buy the XFX version. It comes with GRAW and is overclocked. It is only $310... it all depends when I buy it and how much I spend. [/QUOTE] Waste of money....
[QUOTE=''SSJBen''][QUOTE=''el_carl'']You guys can keep talking about weird company names, but I think I might buy the XFX version. It comes with GRAW and is overclocked. It is only $310... it all depends when I buy it and how much I spend. [/QUOTE] Waste of money....[/QUOTE]What is? GRAW? Or the overclocked version?
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment