Thursday, April 15, 2010

Temperature Question For a Geforce 7600

OK At idle its between 55-58c and while playing games it can get up to 65c Are these temps good,bad or just ok? Also my room temperture is Around 80 F or 26-27c. Temperature Question For a Geforce 7600
that is normal. u think u should cool ur room down tho. 80F!? hot manTemperature Question For a Geforce 7600
Cant do any thing with the weather lol
[QUOTE=''SiKh22'']that is normal. u think u should cool ur room down tho. 80F!? hot man[/QUOTE] Air Conditioning is man%26#39;s greatest invention. Period. Greenies be damned.
in ur room tho? get a fan man. did the trick for me. nice and cool and its like 90 here in california
LOL I have a ceiling fan + a Blizzard Fan from home depo which puts out lots of air and it by my window blowing air in
i have an AC window unit blowing into my computer lolz
temps depend on the card, im sure thats normal for your card. my 9800xt used to get up to 85 normally, and my 1900gt usually stays around 40
I%26#39;ve checked my temps a couple times and it tends to be in that range. (7600GTCO)  

No comments:

Post a Comment