Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ravenshield fps dropping down to 40ish at times?

My system%26#39;s specs are down below with vista home premium. Sometimes my fps goes down to about 40ish fps but I am kinda assuming I should be at a solid 60fps about most of the time because of my high end stuff. Any ideas why it goes down? All the stuff is set to high but it%26#39;s an old game.Ravenshield fps dropping down to 40ish at times?
40 frames is good. your worrying about nothing.Ravenshield fps dropping down to 40ish at times?
[QUOTE=''MercenaryKnight'']My system%26#39;s specs are down below with vista home premium. Sometimes my fps goes down to about 40ish fps but I am kinda assuming I should be at a solid 60fps about most of the time because of my high end stuff. Any ideas why it goes down? All the stuff is set to high but it%26#39;s an old game.[/QUOTE]How are other games though? 
Ravenshied?  Wow, I%26#39;m glad to know I%26#39;m not the only one playing that game on a Quad.  I think its STILL one of the best FPS out there despite its age.  TANGO DOWN! What resolution are you running?  What OS?  What video drivers?  What patch of Ravenshield?
iam probably wrong but it could be vista. alot of ppl on the fourms have complained that its not a good OS for gaming yet or at all.  they have said that their preformance drops alot. so that could be it........

No comments:

Post a Comment