Thursday, April 15, 2010

Internet problems: Please help.

For some reason my internet will just randomly stop working for no reason. When I troubleshoot it of off MSN everything checks fine except DNS and another one, but I forgot what it was:(. After it was done troubleshooting it told me that my proxy could not connect properly to my IP...or something like that. To fix it I just unplugged my router and plugged it back in, but I%26#39;m afraid that it might happen again at any time. Any possible fixes? ThanksInternet problems: Please help.
BumpInternet problems: Please help.
power cycling your router is the main fix for this.
try switching to older drivers, thats worked for me before
I had the same freaking probleme with a router... I had no clue why i was geting disconnected while download and being on MSN.I just changed and got a better route. Now everything is working fine.I know it has something to do with ports, some routers have problemes opening alot of ports at the same time. 
[QUOTE=''CYSYKO'']power cycling your router is the main fix for this.[/QUOTE] Well, as you know, because you responded to my other topic...my router just died. I get the internet working again and then my router dies...ugh...that%26#39;s just my luck.

[QUOTE=''Lobster_Ear''][QUOTE=''CYSYKO'']power cycling your router is the main fix for this.[/QUOTE] Well, as you know, because you responded to my other topic...my router just died. I get the internet working again and then my router dies...ugh...that%26#39;s just my luck.
[/QUOTE]haha yea thats gotta suck majorly 
nothing to worry about really. could be your provider is doing some maintenence check their website see if your area is getting work done, that could explain it. could be a dying modem or cord, if theyre old. could be spyware too. never know haha

No comments:

Post a Comment