Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a question about overheating

well I just got my dell XPS M1710 a little while ago (its awesome). and im wondering about the problem of overheating, i know that i am just paranoid but I want to know... should I spend some money on a cooling pad?do they actually help to prevent overheating?i just spent so much money on this thing that i really dont wanna take any chances... should i get a cooling pad? the thing gets fairly hot when its on for over an houra question about overheating
Here%26#39;s a review of one with a Dell, hope it helps.http://www.altgamer.org/?p=554a question about overheating
I wouldn%26#39;t worry too much about it. I got a laptop that%26#39;s almost 20 years old, it gets hot as hell and it%26#39;s still running.
Probably not necessary, but if it puts you at ease then go for it.
laptops generaly run hot man no matter it seems. my sister%26#39;s laptop is always running hot. but its normal nothing to worry iam sure the computer u bought being 2000 something. came with a good warrenty and tech support

No comments:

Post a Comment