Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My PC makes a lot of noises.

My computer makes noises, what should I do? MY PSU is 250WAT.My PC makes a lot of noises.
what kind of noises e.g. beeping sounds or just plain noisy fans.My PC makes a lot of noises.
If it%26#39;s the fans then all you have to do is replace them. They%26#39;re not expensive and they%26#39;re very easy to replace so you shouldn%26#39;t have any trouble with that. If it%26#39;s the PSU fan, you will have to get a new, quieter PSU unless you want to go in there and replace that fan (don%26#39;t think you want to do that) if it%26#39;s the fan on the heatsink, you can replace that, but some heatsinks are harder to install than others.
If it%26#39;s the psu fan, you dont really need to buy a new one, just open it up and splice a new one in.
could you be any more vague?

No comments:

Post a Comment