Tuesday, April 13, 2010

does this support raid

HiDoes this motherboard support RAIDhttp://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=proddesc%26prod_no=179%26maincat_no=1%26cat2_no=%26cat3_no=Also, can anyone explain to me what CAS Latency in memory as I have been reading about it and the explanation was not very good (for me) Thanks  does this support raid
If it does not, then do I need a RAID controller?does this support raid
NO Raid, you would need a controller.



As for CAS... faster is better, and not always more expensive. For that mobo you would want ddr400 (pc3200), it is more comman these days anyhow so the average price should be cheaper than 333mhz.
umm no raid for u buddy.
Are you sure ther MSI MICROSTAR 915PL NEO does not support RAID as it is my friends computer and he was wondering if the motherboard supported it? How do you know if it does or not?
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Cam anyone please help, I don%26#39;t think it is the one on the link I posted, it doesn%26#39;t have any letter after the NEO.Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment