Thursday, April 15, 2010

Need help access 2003 (sry)

Hi GuysNot really a hardware problem, more of a programe/software trouble.My mate was saving his work but he pulled out the USB flash drive before he finished saving it. When he tries to reopen it its corrupted. My mates has been saving his work all night and he was working on microsoft access. Any ways to get his work back at all?Its kinda late here in the UK but if you could give an answer or tell me if this is possable or not,it would be ace!Many thanks   (edit: so sorry i couldn%26#39;t find a more sutiable place to ask)   Need help access 2003 (sry)
oh man, yur screwed...Need help access 2003 (sry)
ha ha i knew id get that reply
Its not for me in all honestIve tried using a couple tools to try to get it back...no luck
I thought id try the almightly Gamespot forum, works for me when i got a question or problem
spose it dont work becuase its not MY problemshame Keep your post coming please 

No comments:

Post a Comment