Thursday, April 15, 2010

I want to hook up my Computer to a 42 '; HDTV, what do I need. Anyone sugg

anything from newegg.  I get my stuff from there, but I dont%26#39; know what I need.  My Hdtv has HDMI on the back.  I want to buy a EVGA 7600 GT for my computer, but I don%26#39;t know what else I need to hook my computer up to my HDTV. Please help...I want to hook up my Computer to a 42 '; HDTV, what do I need. Anyone sugg
u can use that card, the S video cable it comes with u plug that into ur card then to ur HDTV. u gotta adjust the settings alot to get it right. u can also get the HDTV calbe that plugs into ur TV from ur video card. its better then Standard S video.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130062^^ look at the pic for the HDTV calbe for the GT. iam getting the same card. great valueI want to hook up my Computer to a 42 '; HDTV, what do I need. Anyone sugg
another thing the cable is suppppppppppper short man
Can%26#39;t I just buy a HDMI cable and just hook that up to the Hdmi connecto on the video card and hook that onto my HDTV with the same HDMI connecter. Oh yah, is there anything cheap and long HDMI cables?
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''NoFear24'']anything from newegg. I get my stuff from there, but I dont%26#39; know what I need. My Hdtv has HDMI on the back. I want to buy a EVGA 7600 GT for my computer, but I don%26#39;t know what else I need to hook my computer up to my HDTV. Please help...[/QUOTE]check your HDTV for DVI or VGA slot.
VGA, DVI, and HDMI are your options (if your card has an HDMI output), ranking from lowest to highest quality.
Umm, maybe sunglasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment