Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mouse HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want the MX Revolution Mouse because of all the buttions and great feel I would be using it for fps and rts games i herd that if u use a certin prog u can config the second scroller so i can use it to like reload guns or somethin does anyone have any experience with this mouse. any problems with batery life? sensativity? also would i be able to use this mouse with the Razer eXactMat mousepad?Link to MX Revolution: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104015Link to Razer eXactMat mousepad: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817114323Mouse HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey mate, Almost all games will have a setting in the controll options that will allow you to change what the second scroll wheel does. I use side buttons on my MX500 for grenades, reloading etc..... Mouse HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[QUOTE=''Samulies'']Hey mate, Almost all games will have a setting in the controll options that will allow you to change what the second scroll wheel does. I use side buttons on my MX500 for grenades, reloading etc..... [/QUOTE]I%26#39;ve mad my MX series mouse going on 5 years now. i love this mouse. the battery life on it is excellent. you might have to get used to it if youve used an optical mouse for awhile but its woth it. MX mice rule!!!!! 
Great mouse...and it will work on the exactpad...got one myself and it works fine

No comments:

Post a Comment