Thursday, April 15, 2010

Low Performance in Nvidia Demos !?

hello guys , I am having a low performance regarding the demos that come from nvidia , the demos that they make for each graphic card series , so right now I used Adrianne Demo %26 I got like 3 F/sec , %26 I then used the Geforce7 Demos (Luna %26 MadMod Mike), %26 the performance wwas the same !!! So i jumped eevn back to the GF6 series %26 used (Nalu , TimBury, Clear Sailling) %26 the performance mantianed the same !!! 3 Damn Frames/sec . :x

so does anyone have an idea . if these are the resullts that I am getting from those demos , then imagine my gaming performance :(

%26 with my hardware I should be able to use these Demos Cleary , but i cant, i tryed optimizing them %26 even lowering their graphics %26 I got 7 frames more .

I got real confused , so i even pushed back %26 downloaded the demo from the GeForce 256 era , %26 they got a performance of 45Frame . That%26#39;s deffinitly not good is it ???

so what%26#39;s the deal .

you can get these demos from here http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_nvidia.html .Low Performance in Nvidia Demos !?
bottlelnock?whats all your specs..? Low Performance in Nvidia Demos !?
Intel 965 RY --- Intel 945 PenD 3.4GHz --- X-Fi Xtreme Music --- 5.1 Inspire 5200  --- eVGA 8800 GTS 320MB  --- Elixer 2GB DDR2 667 --- TEAC DVD-RW 16x --- Normal : Mouse + Keyboard + Gamepad --- 17%26#39; Moniter (19'' - 20'' LCD Flat Widescreen Moniter soon) ---  OS Vista Ultimate --- Next Generation PC Gamer .

these are my PC spec. cant u see them :?:?
you can run games just fine, i got piss poor performance on that Nalu demo too on my 8600gt,
so what ur saying that this is normal ?? dont nvidia guys know about that , dont other people aso know about that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment